Your shopping cart is empty!
Strona korzysta z plików cookies w celu realizacji usług oraz w celach reklamowo/statystycznych. Więcej o Cookies dowiesz się tutaj.
Information about Cookies
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the service user and are intended for use of its website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing termination device’s website cookies, and the entity receiving access to them is the operator of the website.
4. Cookies are used for the following reasons:
a. The production of statistics to help understand how the service users benefit from the websites, which allows improving its structure and content.
b. The maintenance of the service user session (after logging in), through which the user does not have to continuously retype his login and password.
c. Determining the user’s profile to show him tailored advertising material networks, in particular Google network.
5. In the service they use two basic types of cookies: ‘’Session’’ (session cookies) and ‘’Fixed’’ (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). ‘’Permanent’’ cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you the user deletes them.
6. The software to browse the internet (web browser) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. The user can choose to change the settings in the web browser to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically lock the cookies for details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular a network of Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the service. To this end, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time remaining on the website.
9. In terms of information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to log into the server layer. This data is used solely to administer the site, and to ensure the most efficient use of provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL’s. In addition, noted may be:
a. The date of request
b. The time to send a reply.
c. The name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol
d. Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction.
e. The URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a shift to the service by reference.
f. Information about the user’s web browser
g. The IP address information
3. These figures are not to be associated with specific individuals browsing the page.
4. The following data is only used for purposes of server administration.
File management of Cookies – how to
in practice express and retract consent?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser setting. We reserve that disabling of Cookies needed for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences can make it difficult, and in certain cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage Cookies settings, select from the list of web browsers/systems below and follow the instructions
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone